Intellispring Technologies Inc. a nationwide network integrator, has partnered with Internet Associates to distribute a market-leading IP Address Management application with full life cycle support for ASN, IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. Intellispring is the world’s largest distributor of IPal™. Correctly allocated and assigned Internet Protocol (IP) addresses are critical to your network’s health and security. The key to IPal™ is the Engineered IP Address™.
IPal™ provides complete IP address life cycle support from initial acquisition of address space to its return.
Upgrade Seamless IPv4 to IPv6 transition
- Reduces installation and operating costs
- Reduces provisioning and equipment rollout time
- Increases more efficient utilization of network engineering resources
- Improves IP aggregation complexity, which reduces the number of
- Maintains engineered IP Addresses
- Documents IP Address Utilization
- Reclaims addresses for renumbering, reorganization, merging networks
or returning addresses
- Accessible from any WEB portal
- Improves network health and security through correctly engineered
- Network Design Calculate aggregate addresses according to network structure.
- Accurate Allocation Selects correct addresses and masks for equipment
interfaces and network segments.
- Connections Models network segments or subnets as connections.
- Device Support Tracks addresses allocated to device interfaces.
- Multiple CIDR Address Support Supports ASN, IPv4, and IPv6 in one
- Tunable Allocation Policies Allocation policies are tunable to
favor utilization of the address space and route aggregation
- Automatic Distribution of Address Space Transfer address space
throughout the network as it is needed.
- Network Tree and Address Map Presents a visual representation of
the network architecture.
- Multiple Address Supports multiple instances of address space,
including duplicate instances.
- Distinct Address Spaces Represent distinct networks, including
public and private space.
- Reports Presents reports or network configuration by address, by
device or network hierarchy.
- Deallocation with Re-use Delay Can delay the re-allocation of released
addresses for A configurable period A
- Reclamation Collect frees addresses as required for moving or removing
- Accessibility Web-based application.
- User Accounts Controls user access by functions, block sizes, and
CPU 1 Ghz (min / recommended)
Memory 500 MB / 1 GB (recommended)
Disk 5 GB / 10 GB
Network 10/100/1000 Mbps
O/S Windows 2000, Windows 2000-2003
Server, Net Server, XP or higher
Web Server IIS 5.0 or higher
Database SQL Server, MSDE, Oracle or Sybase
Browser IE 5.5 or higher, Netscape 6.0 or higher