Provide reliable and advanced communications capabilities for your staff no matter where they are working, with a full suite of IP Communications solutions and endpoints. Manage voice, video, mobility, and presence services between IP endpoints, media-processing devices, voice-over-IP (VoIP) gateways, mobile devices, and multimedia applications. The next generation voice systems are integrated and interoperable to all forms of communication be it voice, video, or data. A single, unified network delivers voice, video and data. Unified Communications (Architecture for Voice, Video and Integrated Data) provides the framework for today's Internet business solutions. As the industry's only enterprise-wide, standards-based network architecture, IP Communications provides the road map for combining your business and technology strategies into one cohesive model. Our proven approach and methodology below provides a technically sound proven step by step approach.
Cisco Unified Support
- Cisco Unified Communications
- Cisco Unified Messaging
- Communications Manager
- Communications Manager Express
- Cisco Unity
- Cisco IP Phones
- Cisco Unified Virtualization
- Cisco Contact Center
Plan and Implement
Our assessment services evaluate network readiness and then a high-level project plan is created to help identify the tasks, risks, responsibilities, critical milestones, and resources required to manage the deployment project from planning through design and implementation. The project plan aligns the scope, cost, and resource parameters established in the original business requirements.
- The infrastructure is architecturally compatible with VoIP traffic.
- Installed WAN technologies are compatible with VoIP.
- The network has the capacity to support the planned VoIP installation.
- Delay, loss, and jitter are below the acceptable thresholds for toll-quality voice.
The main output of this phase is development of a Solution Design and Statement of Work that can be acted upon by our engineering teams to successfully implement the defined solution. The Statement of Work developed will guide all activities such as configuring and testing connectivity, deploying the system, migrating network services, demonstrating functionality and validating system operation.
- 911 call-routing designed to ensure the correct first responder is called and accurate information is delivered.
- Complex call-routing requirements.
- Disaster recovery plan and support.
- Long-term capacity planning.
Throughout our Implement phase, a Professional Services designated Project Manager will serve as a single point-of-contact, working to achieve the fastest possible implementation, with minimal disruption of the existing network.
- Messaging: Integrated, Unified, or Standard Voicemail
- Rich Media conferencing
- Unified Presence
- Video conferencing
Routine customization activities include managing physical logical moves, add, and changes, configuration change management, application of system patches and upgrades, failed hardware replacement, troubleshooting and resolving customer specific requirements.
- Designed by experts to help you get the most out of your Unified Communications deployment, we cover everything you need to know about using and managing your Unified Communications UC system. Choose from instructor lead, online, or Web based training.
- Consult Unified Communications University Certification Central to see our latest training offerings.
Designed by experts to help you get the most out of your Unified deployment, we cover everything you need to know about using and managing your system.
For more information contact an Intellispring Account Manager at 678.291.0711.