Cabling infrastructure is at the core of every voice, data and multimedia network.
Structured cabling from Intellispring Technologies gives your business a unified
infrastructure that supports all your voice and data communications needs now and
as they develop in future. It is key to data centre availability and manageability.
Proper planning, configuration and installation for connectivity are critical. We help clients design,
implement and manage integrated communications and network environments to drive collaboration,
business flexibility and growth.
- Inside and Outside plant
planning as well as onsite consultation
Product Supply and Installation
- Local area
network design - green field / refurbishment
documentation and feasibility reports
- Site audit
/ recommendation reports
- Assessment, design and planning for
enterprise data centers, storage area networks (SANs) or server farms
- Design of single-mode and multimode fiber
optic cabling solutions
- Helping you select appropriate fiber types
- Overall project management
- Turnkey installation, rollout and
- Optimized airflow assessment for cabling to
help ensure better data center cooling.
Data center infrastructures
High-density servers contain more computing capacity per square foot than ever before.
Although individual servers use less space than traditional servers, the increased number
of servers per square foot actually increases the demand for data center connectivity.
Unmanaged, unstructured cable practices can no longer support data center availability and
other performance standards.
Site Surveys and Analysis
Intellispring verifies the facility requirements such as plenum space, Telco, Cross Connects, permits, fire stops, risers and virtually all facility requirements to provide a turnkey solution.
Requirements for cabling solutions have been consistent: optimize around-the-clock data
center availability 24 hrs/day, 365 days/yr; simplify relocation efforts; support flawless
installation and upgrades; and provide reliable interconnection for open systems.
- Streamline unmanageable clogs of under-floor cabling that contribute to excessive heat buildup; facilitate better airflow
- Moves, adds and changes can be more reliable, faster and less disruptive
- Reduce data center costs
- Experience optimal system availability for your enterprise data center, storage area network or server farm.
- Category 5e structured cabling supports LAN systems up to 1000Mbit/s
- Category 6 cabling offers higher performance cabling systems specified to 250Mhz
- Category 7 cabling is specified to 600Mhz and is 'fully shielded'.
- Fiber Optics for high-speed fiber transmission systems
Intellispring has the experience in structured cabling and data centers with skilled connectivity professionals with a track record of success. We're here to help; contact us today at 678.291.0711.