- IP Office
- Avaya Aura
- Communication Manager
- Communication Server 1000
- Communication Server 2100
- Routers & Switches
Intellispring Avaya Solutions
Enterprises of all sizes depend on Avaya for unified communications that improve efficiency, collaboration, customer service - and ultimately competitiveness. Unified Communications simplify the proliferation of technologies that businesses deal with every day.
- IP Telephony and unified communications solutions that slash your operating costs and dramatically increase productivity for all workers, regardless of location
- Contact centers (IP and traditional) that improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Data solutions for unified management capabilities sent over data and
Avaya IP Office
IP Office communications system, delivers big-business capabilities to companies with anywhere from five to 1,000 employees and can scale to support up to 32 sites. IP Office helps lower long-distance bills, eliminates conference calling fees, keeps mobile employees connected and productive, and helps you handle more calls with fewer people.
- Grow from five employees to 1,000 and network up to 32 locations.
- Add video capabilities with the Avaya Flare® Experience and our Radvision Scopia® products.
- Deliver applications to everyone: mobile and office workers, receptionists, and staff
- Track, record, and report on calls to build optimal customer interactions.
- Deploy a hybrid solution. Use IP, digital, analog or SIP technology in any combination.
- Combine IP Office with Avaya data networking products, security features, intuitive and centralized management.
- Scale cost-effectively as your business grows.
Scalable, modular, and flexible, Avaya gateways provide multiple deployment and upgrade options, so you can get the power you need today, and add functionality as your business grows..
Avaya Aura® Solution for Midsize Enterprise
Avaya leverages virtualization technology to deliver end-to-end Unified Communications on a small-footprint, energy-efficient, easy-to-manage platform.
Avaya Aura® is the core communications platform supporting unified communications and contact center solutions for midsize to large enterprises. It extends Communication Manager and enables SIP-based session management with innovative capabilities.
Communication Server 1000
This tightly integrated access element of Avaya Aura® is a full-featured IP-distributed telephony communications system. It provides the benefits of a converged network, with consolidated routing, dial plan, and system management.
Avaya Aura® Application Server 5300
The Avaya Aura® Application Server 5300 is an enterprise solution for pure standards-based SIP environments within the US federal government.
As previously announced, Avaya will adopt the current roadmap of NES data products in its entirety. Avaya believes that the technology, customer base and innovative product roadmap represent a compelling value proposition for global customers. A key component of plug and play communications is the underlying, enabling network and the new Avaya data portfolio brings significant advantages of "Always-On" reliability, network efficiency and scalability to grow with customers' business needs. Included in the Avaya data portfolio are solutions for Ethernet Switching, Routers, Wireless Networking, Access Control and Unified Management.
Avaya is a global leader in enterprise communications systems. The company provides unified communications, contact centers, and related services directly and through its channel partners to leading businesses and organizations around the world. Enterprises of all sizes depend on Avaya for state-of-the-art communications that improve efficiency, collaboration, customer service and competitiveness.
Find Out More...
For more information about Intellispring, please contact your Intellispring sales representative or call our corporate headquarters.